Monday 21 September 2015

Speech Board


Speech Board 

My speech is about the Reptile Park I am going to tell you some of my speech.

Opening: YUM fly's taste good, probably not for me but for the lizards in the reptile park, today I'm going to talk to you about the reptile park in Leigh.

Photo 1: The first reptile we saw was a gecko it was to camouflaged to see straight away, all I needed to do is look harder.

Photo 2: There was another gecko who lived next door to the other one, but this one was brown it was easy to see among the green leaves and young branches.

Photo 3: these are what I called the dragon turtles because I didn't read the sign they had bumps in there cage sort pen there was a box of baby turtles over lettuce and carrot.

Photo 4: this is another turtle and I named it the tiny turtle, it was a baby it was faster then the bigger turtles we saw.

Photo 5: after we saw the last animal we had lunch but didn't get to see the animal which was the monkeys I didn't know why the monkeys were in there. I did not get see the monkeys because I got a bee sting in my thumb so we had to go to the center and get some ice.

Closing: now that I've told you about some of the reptiles you could try and see them your self ITS AWESOME!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment