Monday 26 November 2018

Reading

My goal is to predict using info that I have previously read. It is called Spook in the Stacks (on Epic). It is about these three girls (the G.H.O.S.T squad) that find out there are are weird things happening at the library. Like books ‘cartwheeling’ down the aisles and the computer screens say ‘I am the dark, tell them’. They had found a newspaper dated three weeks ago (that’s when the weird things had started). The newspaper is about a scientist who died three weeks ago so they reckon that the ghost is the scientist because the meeting that the scientist was going to go to is tomorrow. They also think the scientist is trying to get message to the meeting. But unfortunately he’s dead.

My prediction is that the scientist ghost does get caught by the G.H.O.S.T squad because from what what I have read the girls know a lot about these weird happenings so they will be pretty on the scientist. I also think that the librarians will run away from their job until the ghost stuff has stopped because when they last experienced the ghost stuff they were pretty scared and were panicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment