Wednesday 9 March 2016

Summing Sports 2016

"Year 6 girls to marshaling area" I followed Emma nervously to the marshaling area and two ladies split us into groups I was in the B-'s. In that race I was the only girl from Toko School. I kept thinking about my first race, was I going to do a belly flop or not. I collected some advice from Emma for diving she said bend your knees and bend over.

On Your Marks...  Get Set...  HOOT! Splash! Sometimes I kept kicking on an angle, into the side of the lane and then back to the middle of the lane. Nearly there, PUFF, PAINT, nearly there, PUFF, PAINT.....  I did it for the first time!! Racing is not my thing, I came last it doesn't matter I gave it my best shot. That was freestyle. Next was backstroke. 

Mum was going to go home she went past me and said goodbye but I told her the I was going to do backstroke so she stayed and watched my race. Me and Emma was in the same race I came last too, I was in lane five. 

Emma: I think next time you should use some more descriptive words, I like how you said nearly there nearly there, and racing not my thing and I did it for the first time.

Aylah: next time maybe add more words that make it more exciting. I like how you put puff paint puff paint and racing is not my thing
Good work Isabel!

Heidi: I like the way you used PUFF PAINT PUFF PAINT next time you could double cheek your spelling I also liked how you used paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment