Wednesday 29 July 2015

My Dream of Jobs

My Risk is: to explain why we want the job and why.
  
              
                                           My Dream of Jobs

A Vet, I want to be a vet because I care for animals and I love them, and if I were a vet I would want them to get better.


A SPCA person, because of the animals they are adorable and cute. And I would want care for them.

A Scientist, because I have an interest of looking at the night sky and trying to solve things that is very confusing and hard.

Teacher, because in class I learn a lot of things and I want to teach other kids that stuff. 

A Farmer, animals are my most beloved things and I live on a farm. 

A Artist, because I draw a lot of things at home (I just want to get better at art.)

A Technology Creator, me and my friend Emma wanted to make a technology called SMILE, so I want to improve it.

A Tool Maker, because you make, sell it, make money and use it. I have an interest of making tools out of recycled them.




.

A Wild Animal Explorer, because I adore                                       
animals they make me want to cuddle them.




A Builder, because if I had a few flatmates I could build a Mansion for us to live in. 




2 comments:

  1. what do you like the most. i like to be a vet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite job would be Wild Animal Explorer

      Delete