Tuesday 17 November 2015

A Talking Lunch - August the 5th

One day.... Ding Doooonnng! Oh sorry it's lunch time I better go and eat. But I knew something was wrong because a gust of purple wind flew into my lunch box, I ran and checked my lunch to see if the gust of purple wind had done something  it had done something the apple and sandwich . I took my lunch box and took a seat outside with my friends. I almost took a bite and heard "Don't eat me! Don't eat me! I know I'm your lunch but please DO NOT EAT ME!!" The sandwich said, I could hardly believe my ears the sandwich was talking to me I out my samwich down and started talking " how can you talk you're my lunch?" I said surprised " "I'm your lunch too why aren't you eating me" the apple shouted. "Okay, I need too ask you something" but before I could finish my sentence the apple and sandwich shouted "WHAT?" "You could be nicer about it though" I said "but we are food, we don't know any manners" said the sandwich "true, true but I need to ask you a question" I paused "was it the purple wind that made you have faces so you can talk." I said. "Yes!" Said the apple "it's obvious isin't it" "yes and no" I said "why did you say yes and no? It is obvious!" "Because ...." I said but I didn't finish... Another gust of purple wind flew into my lunch box. This time I looked at them but they had no faces!! "Oh well" I said taking a bite of my sandwich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment