Thursday 26 November 2015

Personal Passion Project



 Personal Passion Project 

Last week we did Personal Passion Projects. A passion project is based on something that you're passionnate about. Something that you like a lot and like doing it.

I did cooking because that's what I'm passionnate about, I did it with Pippa and Pascoe. We made a movie with our information in it. Me, Pascoe and Pippa baked a double decker vanilla cake covered in different spots of lollies.

What's the hardest cake to make? The hardest cake to make was the soufflé made by Martha Stewart. Why were cakes invented? The Greeks invented beer as leavener, frying fritters in olive oil, and cheesecakes using goat's milk.
Who thought of them? Sponge cake are thought to be the first of the non yeast based cakes and rely primarily on trapped  air in a protein. 

The thing I learned about myself is sometimes I get bossy if I'm working in s team and how to measure things properly.


1 comment:

  1. Isabel the post is amazing you gave me lots of info about cakes maybe next time you could put a bit more info into the awnsers.

    ReplyDelete