Monday 30 November 2015

Along The Beach



Along The Beach


One very sunny day I was walking along the beach when a flash of blue light appeared in sight! What did I see? I saw a golden treasure chest shining so bright that my eyes were blinded. Shivering I slowly walked towards it, still shivering I opened the box I saw, a small chocolate fountain, one million dollars, jewelry, shimmering crowns and a wishing diamond!! I ran to the car as fast as my legs could carry me (the treasure box was very heavy though.)BROOM BROOM went the car as I drove off all the way home. 15 minutes later  I was at home, I got out of the car and opened the boot to get the chest out. I ran into the house and opened the chest I grabbed the wishing diamond and wished that I could have my own house and my rules. I had another wish of all wishes, that a really wanted for my whole life is to have a pet dragon that I could go and ride through the air! Now that I have got those cool things from the chest I was rich and lived happily ever after. Bye off I flew on my dragon Flames!

No comments:

Post a Comment