Wednesday 10 June 2015

The 13-Storey Treehouse

Mrs Hancock read us a little bit of The 13-Storey Treehouse, then she said to make our own 13-Storey Treehouse the class shouted "Yay!" It was our goal to draw a treehouse and make it not the exact same one in the story, so she told us if you couldn't have giant cookies and cream river then have it in your 13-Storey Treehouse! 

Next it was time to design the treehouse and make it very detailed, so that's what we did. In my treehouse I have some of my favourite things, they are: 

The Pet Care where you can clean and groom animals, but there are chicken, dogs, cats and rabbits because they are the only cages I did.

The second favourite floor is Candy place it has a Coco Spa and a Candy House, I just love candy! 

2 more of them are my bedroom and the main room where we write story's and poems.

Me and my friend Emma helped with ideas. Her car is a lollie car it wine races and has to give me half the money she has from the race, if she lies and tell me that they didn't win the race the minion guards will take them to the Banana Jail! DUN DUN DUN! 
My car is a Shoe/Candy car it is so fast, (but of course it doesn't beat Emma's car.)
The post mans car is a lime green bush. HaHaHa!

The mostly favourite thing is the Elephant Candy Machine, it flys around and shoots candy in your mouth whenever you're hungry out of its trunk. YumYum!

One more thing I forgot is the emergency things there is torches spare clothes and the emergency slide.

There a lots of other favourite floors but I don't have time do write lots more.

And that's my 13-Storey Treehouse.



1 comment:

  1. wow a tremendous piece. Keep trying to write more.

    ReplyDelete